NOW IN 3rd GREAT YEAR - 10TH AND 11TH JUNE 2017!!
Sat June 10
30 obstacles over challenging terrain and a test of stamina, grit and determination.
£49 Ages 18+
GG 10 MILE
SAT June 10
An EXTREME test and not for the faint hearted - our toughest challenge by far...
£54 For ages 18+
Sun June 11
ideal for those new to mud events.
£39 For ages 14+
Sun June 11
3k fun run with 15 obstacles ideal
for all the family, 8 years upwards.
£21 For ages 6+
- Important InformationOpen or CloseGelt Gladiator is now in its 3nd year following on from an amazing events that took place at Gelt Woods, Brampton, Cumbria in 2015 and 2016. The event is located at the Beautiful Gelt Woods close to Carlisle and sees runners trail through the woods and take on some fantastic challenges on nearby farm land and Moto Cross Track.
10k - Our most popular event and is a test for all levels of fitness with a minimum of 30 obstacles throughout the course. Great Team event so you can help each other around the course.
10 Mile - This is the events toughest challenge with runners doing one and three quarters of the 10k course. You get to enjoy around 50 obstacles challenges on the 10 mile route.
6k - This event was designed for beginners who had not experienced the mud run buzz before. Many first timers take part and we are expecting more of the same in 2017
3k - A one for all the family and recommended for children over the age of 6... Will be muddy and crazy and perfect for sports teams and clubs
- Team work and team buildingOpen or CloseGelt Gladiator is an ideal Team event with a 10% discount for teams of 6 or more.
An amazing 300 teams took part with work colleagues, mates from the pub, sports teams, clubs! you name it teams were from all over the place. Junior teams also welcome in the 3k but and Adult is required to lead the registration.
- Event TimesOpen or Close10k - 2017 times to TBC
10 Mile - 2017 times to TBC
6k - 2017 times to TBC
3k - 2017 times to TBC
- Obstacles / Route infoOpen or CloseObstacles will be similar to previous events with extra challenges added on.
The route will be announced approximately 2 months before the event.
- Runner informationOpen or CloseAll runners will receive an event information pack 3 weeks before the race day. Waiver registration will take place on the race morning with those local to the Carlisle area able to register in the week leading up to the event. More info on this will be explained in your race info pack. Parking will be on site and will cost £5.00 to park your car.
- Event AddressOpen or CloseThe event address is Low Gelt Farm, Gelt Woods, Brampton, CA8 1SY